Why our Pub is great
Whether you’re meeting friends for drinks or looking for affordable family-friendly food pubs near Wolverhampton, The Holly Bush Inn is the place to be. We’re a local pub that goes the extra mile, with a bigger menu than most, more variety at the bar, and a range of exciting features like signature cocktails and bottomless soft drinks or ice cream. Add Pizzas, grills and mains to the mix and you’ve got a hero pub that’s perfect for any occasion.
Bringing the kids in for lunch or tea? You’re going to love the mega value meals on our colourful children’s menu. It’s loaded with all the classic goodies that little monkeys love, and we’ve sneaked in a few healthy options as well. We’ve got parents covered on the entertainment front too. When the kids are all fuelled up and full of beans, let them loose in one of our children’s play areas or the big beer garden and grab some ‘me’ time.
You can’t beat the friendly atmosphere of an inviting local pub. Our laid-back atmosphere and helpful staff make us a winner with all kinds of people, from local families and groups of friends to business people and those who are just passing through and want somewhere nice to refuel and relax on a long journey.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
You’ll find just what you want to on the menu, from tender grills to fresh stone baked pizzas and comforting pub classics. Begin with generous sharer platters, and then choose from an irresistible array of goodies. We’re fussy about our food. It has to be spot on. Steaks are masterfully chargrilled and complimented by sides specifically designed to bring out their succulence and slightly sweet, smoky flavour. Large stone baked pizzas are always made to order and come just the way you want. Pub classics so heart-warming you’ll be tempted to have them again and again!
We know sharing good food and drink with friends and family makes an ok day extra special…that’s what it means when we bring you all the things you love and more.View our Menus
Our Pub Facilities
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.